Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Today is Tuesday, I promise.

CONFESSION TIME!

So, my brain has been working away trying to come up with a good confession. And here is the tough part. I love to embarrass myself. Well, I just love it all the way around when people get embarrassed. So, normally, if I have a confession that I think will make people laugh, I tell it immediately.

So, I have to really dig here to think of things that I have not already exposed about myself.

And once I started digging, the things that I haven't exposed are the things that I don't want to expose. Like, how much I currently weigh. Or the number of times I have to take a picture of myself before one actually turns out normal. These are things that I am purposefully keeping between me and me.

But, I figure if I keep typing mindlessly and as fast as I can, something will just come out. Ok, got it.

Sometimes, I pretend to be deaf in order to avoid talking to people. Mainly, this happens when I get hit on while pumping gas at the gas station. I mean, who wants to answer the following question, "Hey! Does your baby have a daddy?" (YES, I was asked this question outside of my dr office a few weeks ago). So, instead of giving them a smart remark or glaring at them...I look in their direction...and do some sort of hand signal that I don't even understand but am pretty sure that they won't either.

Then, if it is the summer, I get into my car and quickly turn off the radio...because, well, that wouldn't make much sense.

No comments: